Efficient mixing and foam production demands consistent, reliable and highly effective processes.
AutoFoam is a British engineering firm that has spent over five decades designing and building continuous aerating and mixing machines for a wide range of applications. With sizes and output rates to suit most manufacturing processes, they offer exceptional quality at competitive prices.
The AutoFoam mixer is a powerful yet compact mixer, with a proven system of twin concentric rotor blades able to deliver consistent results on a continuous basis. The unique patented design allows a directional flow of products, giving a larger mixing surface area, which produces a more uniform mix and a finer bubble size. The mixer has the facility to inject up to 2-4 additives, such as colour or gelling agent, as well as the option of post-mix blending. The mixer can be operated manually, or as part of an automated system.
FOAM APPLICATORS – PROVIDE TREMENDOUS FLEXIBILITY AND VERSATILITY FOR FOAM APPLICATION
They can be used to meet virtually any finishing or coating challenge.
- Work well with different fabric styles, weights and textures or carpet weights, constructions, and depths.
- Infrared controlled edge seals compensate for changes in substrate width and position.
- Integrates easily into existing production lines.
- Single side or double side application of a fabric with same or different finishes in a single pass
- Optimum fabric finishing at start-up
- Even quality across width and length
- Can do surface coating, full or partial penetration of substrate
- Eliminate effluent
- Avoids migration problems
- Working widths from 0.5 Meters to 5.0 Meters