- c-tex colour monitors colour deviation of rolls throughout the length and at a minimum 3 points across the width
- c-tex colour enables users to batch together rolls with consistent colour, identify colour variation across the width and along the length
- All data is stored within the c-tex software for easy production planning and sharing with customers
- c-tex colour can be retrofitted onto any existing roll to roll process such as an inspection machine
- c-tex colour automatically generates a pass or fail report based on your colour match standards
C-TEX RELAXING MACHINE
With the increasing use of elastomeric and Lycra fabrics in many sectors of apparel and textile, the C-TEX RM Relaxing Machine was developed to provide optimum handling and utilisation of tension sensitive fabrics.
It produces rolls with consistent tension that can be spread immediately on automated spreading machines, saving time and space whilst also reducing out of tolerance cut parts and re-working.
C-TEX INSPECTION SUITE
The inspection process not only provides more productive data for textile processes, but also creates great data to plan cutting room production at garment factories. C-tex can retrofit length and width measurement together with our full software suite onto your existing inspection frames, or the c-tex fabric inspection machine, the best-in-class inspection frame hardware.
The c-tex master retrofit kit includes length and width measurement and full software suite for fault input and data analysis.
C-TEX MANUFACTURING AND TECHNOLOGY
The c-tex philosophy is to take complex challenges and offer simple solutions. Our products are easy to use and keeps service and maintenance costs low
c-tex focuses on reducing moving parts, online servicing, online calibration; with the aim of never needing to visit customers for service issues. Rather we prefer to plan our customer visits for advanced training, discussing how to optimise use of our technologies and getting feedback on what we can do better.