Specialist cotton weavers specialising in the production of cotton, canvas and denim qualities for a range of industrial and non-industrial end uses.
As one of the UK's last remaining cotton weavers, Sam Weller specialises in high pick density cotton fabrics for a range of industrial and non-industrial end uses. Having carved its niche in the production of decatising wrappers for Huddersfield’s vibrant cloth-finishing industry, Sam Weller has since combined heritage and innovation to evolve its offer to target the fashion and homeware sector. Offering bespoke weaving in a range of patterns and finishes in weights ranging from 70 to 950gsm, Sam Weller can weave to exact specifications with the flexibility of full in-house production and over 100 years’ craftsmanship and experience.
- Extensive experience in the supply of textiles to the industrial sector.
- Bespoke weaving to exact specifications with regard to width, weight, pattern and finish.
- Full UK manufacture reduces the carbon footprint associated with the import of textiles from overseas.
- Complete in-house production from healding to finishing on-site guarantees a fast and efficient turnaround, and full control over the entire weaving process.
- Cotton and canvas qualities in a range of weights for a wide range of end uses.
- Niche qualities including decatising wrappers and blankets targeting the textile production sector.
- A unique range of Yorkshire denim for fashion and apparel brands seeking UK manufacture.